Sun or no sun?
These few days have been a blast. :) Glad that exams are over and the partying can officially start! HAHA.
Went to the Sentosa yesterday, for instance, and it was good. Initially the skies threatened rain, no wait, it did rain! But thankfully it was only for a short while and we could get back to tanning again. Didn't tan much though... Maybe because though the sun was out, it wasn't scorching hot enough to stimulate my melanocytes to produce eumelanin- a.k.a the pigment associated with producing the golden brown colour in tanning. So no, I do not look bronzed or sun kissed. :( But it was fun time spent nonetheless. :D
Alrighteys, that was just a quick update of one of my activities so far. Will elaborate on more when I've got the time. As of now, I've gotta rush to get changed cuz I'm meeting my mom at Raffles place for facial! :D WHEE, haven't gone for one in a million years.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home