Friday, December 4, 2009

Verdict on the movie 'Mulan': AWESOME TO THE MAX!!!

I recommend ALL girls to watch this show. It rocks, period.

But seriously, if you liked the Power Puff girls, you'd dig this movie. It's GIRL POWER forever! I LIKE VICKY ZHAO TOO! I think she's a great actress and really pretty in a non-conventional way. She could pull off course clothing and mud on her face with such ease! I don't know how she did it, but she managed to make dirt and grime look glorious and heroic in the show. She makes us girls so proud! I mean, who would have imagined that a girl in ancient times could become a heroine admired by so many people- and not just people in general, but soldiers in the army? Soldiers who would only have had given their respect to someone who met their high expectations. Mulan (Zhao) was a valiant, gutsy and fearless General in the Wei army who led her men through many victorious battles against the Rourans (Mongols). Swift and skillful with the sword, thousands fell at her feet. Indomitable, Mulan was the epitome of a great warrior.

What men can do, girls can do better aye? YESSIREE! HAHAHA:D

Today we had Church Clean-Up:) It doesn't look much cleaner, but I'm sure there's a lot less dust than when we first started out this morning. Haha. After all, who can really see dust that clearly anyway? It's only when people start sneezing and sniffling around that we know a place is dusty. I mean, c'mon, we're practically made from dust ourselves right? :D But all in all I had a good work out.

After clean-up, we went for lunch then Nad and I headed to J8 to get the files for our Youth Camp Booklet. (Nad says it's no longer called booklet cuz it's A4 size instead of the folded kind) I guess she's right.

So we got white files with a transparent cover and lugged them back to Church. Cabbed back and started on our filing...

Finally accomplished everything, or at least almost everything, by 520pm and headed back to J8 to meet Ashie. Walked around a bit and BOUGHT SOME CLOTHES! Actually, it's only a top and a skirt. But still, I'm a happy girl:D Also, since Ashie's friend works in the shop which I got my clothes from, I managed to get a 30% discount! WHOOPEE! It's great to have connections. Not mine, but good enough. Hahaha.

Had a very productive day today:D

Cheerios everyone. Ever heard of song Sugar Sugar? I think it fits my blog perfectly. Listen to it, pretty catchy I must say. :D



Oh and I've been stuck on the song Only Hope by Mandy Moore! It's a rather old song but I still love it! I think she's an awesome singer.





Mulan Day! JAISH, you left already! :(






Bye guys!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home