I'm finally back to blogging. And Facebook-ing and anything else that requires the Internet. You see, my Internet has been down the past few days so I couldn't go online the WHOLE WEEK! It was TORTUROUS. I tried calling my modem company and they told me to call my service provider. When I did, they told me to call back my modem company. It was so frustrating! Praise God though, that in everything, He still reigns. I had a pleasant blessing in disguise. :) You see, my dad got so fed-up about the modem he suddenly remembered we had another one which we kept in the store for a really long time. If not for this incident, we may have denied the opportunity for a brand new sleek modem! Sometimes He works in ways we cannot see, but He definitely has a way out for us. Now, my internet is working so well. I'm a happy girl! HAHAHA.
Anyway, this week has been a blast. Had a really good time getting together with the CM girls for a wacky sleepover! We cooked and ate quite a bit, I must say. But then again, CM bonds thru food yeah? HAHA. I would never have imagined that 7 people could squeeze into my little room. But we all did and I really enjoyed myself tonnes. Thanks babes for the wonderful breakfast ya'll lovingly prepared. :)
The trip to Haji Lane the following day was pretty awesome too. Got a bling top and swirley whirley dress! :D
Love all the pics we took!
The next day Sammie came to stay. She stayed for two nights:) Always so glad when she comes over to 'peh' me. Since nobody was at home we shared a HUGEMONGO secret too. HEE HEE. Okay no, that sounded wrong. We didnt do anything WRONG WRONG. We basically hung out and had some htht. Loves!
Samsam also lovingly sacrificed of herself to help out for my Service Learning Project. My GESL group planned a games day for 190 kids on Friday and she came along to help as one of the game's facilitators. You did a great job sammie! And I'm really sorry you became so lobster red! HAHAHA. It's cute though. SAMMIE the red-nosed reindeer... Had a very shiny nose...
Today we had Youth. Changed into our uniforms because we just wanted to have a little fun. Wore my PJ uniform and boy did it bring back memories from the past- the folding of skirts, the evading of Chua Poh Teck, the laughter, and just all the fun I had. Gosh, how I miss the times. :(
All in all, I had a really good week. Praise God that a new one is about to begin!
CHEERIOS:D



0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home