Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Nostalgia

Reading my old posts brought tears to my eyes... I didn't realize this blog went back all the way to 2009. It's basically a history book of my university years- minus Year 3 when I completely forgot about this blog, maybe because I was OVERWHELMED with work...

I'm having my recess week now, a nice breath of fresh air. Not that this sem has been difficult. In fact, it has been the slackest sem I've had in all four years. Cuz I'm only taking 3 mods! :D Life's good like that, you struggle for the first two years in uni to clear modules that by the time you reach your last year everything is a breeze. That said, I still have lots to do. Am I contradicting myself? Maybe.

Work Schedule For The Week:
1. Set Bio Paper
2. Mark Scheme
3. Table of Specs
4. English Lesson Plan
5. Rubrics for Bio CS
6. Bio CS Essay

It's already Wednesday, night. I've got two more days till the end of the week. Will I be able to accomplish all that I have set out to do? I will try!

Today I had a project meeting. It was held at SMU because we don't have school this week and 3 of my group members stay in the East so it would've been heartless to have made them travel to the WEST (our school) as per normal. Time to give em a break!

Project meeting was fruitful. We still have lots to do but we're making progress so that's good. Then I met Joash in the afternoon because he had classes in school (SMU) till 3pm. Went back to his place and napped till 730pm? Yes, when I nap, I reaaalllyyy nap.

Feeling refreshed, we decided to cook dinner. But because we have got lots to do and were feeling lazy, we decided to have canned food. Not the healthiest of options BUT, it's alright once in a while. And I really mean once in a while because we've never had canned food nights together before. :)

I bought Mustard and Dill canned herrings which had an acquired taste to it. Did not really know how to appreciate it. How do the Scandinavians survive on these kinds of food?! Yes I know, I know... It's their cuisine, a part of their culture, how can they NOT like it?

Alright, I've gotta leave Joash's house now because mommy's texting me asking where I am.

GOT SO MUCH TO DO WHEN I RETURN HOME. Had a fun day nonetheless.

BYE.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home