Wednesday, December 30, 2009

BONJOUR!

I haven't been blogging for the past few days but that's because I've been so busy catching up with everyone and passing my time with awesome-to-the-max activities!

Think:

- Kite flying
- Pot-luck
- Upwards (the board game)
- Movies
- A trip to the Botanic Gardens

The festive month this year has indeed been great, packed to the brim with fun-filled stuff. :)

Cruise will be coming up soon once the new year begins, I'm really excited about it. I hear we'll be entitled to six meals a day! Hopefully I wont put on the pounds! HAHAHA. Gosh, I can't wait for it!

To my darling Ms Universe, I won't be able to celebrate your birthday with you this year.

BUT, HERE'S WISHING YOU THE LOVELIEST OF BIRTHDAYS ON YOUR 21ST! MAY GOD BLESS YOU SO MUCH:D I'll celebrate with you and the rest once I return okay? LOVE YOU MANY MANY. And, I'm so glad you're home!!! You must regale us with your tales from abroad okay?

CHEERIOS! :D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home