Thursday, May 20, 2010

I'M SO ADDICTED TO THE YAHWEH SONG TOO! But it's different from the Yahweh song that Sammie's addicted to, mine's by Michael Smith and it's entitled When I Think Of You. Super catchy! HAHAHA :) Another song I love is Grace sung by Michael Smith too.

Anyway, this week has been great! :) I actually exercised!!! Hahaha, well a teeny bit. Shannie came over to my place for a swim on Wed and we paddled about in the water for some time... I wouldn't say we had a strenuous, vigorous work out session but it was the only work out I've done in months, so, YAY US! HEE.

Apart from that I resumed my driving lessons! I've got a few more to go and then I'll be able to take my test!!! :D Can't wait til I can drive!!!

Alrighteys, I'm gonna go now... Sleepover and Sammie's again tmr!!! :D I feel so bad for always staying but when Sammie calls, I GOOOO. Heh, can't waittttt.

TOODLES!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home