Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I haven't blogged in a million gazillion years but that's only cuz, I've been so busy!!! Or maybe lazy?? Haha. I think both.

Ytd had supper with the sexy ladies again. This time not so late, got back by 1am. Slept by 3. Why the gap of 2 WHOLE hours? Ask my dear brains. I have no idea why it didn't want to go to sleep. Sigh.

I'm gonna have two lab reports and ALS template due by the end of this week and frankly, I'm really scared. A lab report is TEN pages long and I've only written the title on one. SIGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.

Today I will be selling muffins in my hall for our GESL fundraising. I hope we end early so I can get back to work. AHHH, can't think straight now. Maybe it's because my mind is still on the black cropped crochet sweater I just saw from f21. I WANNA GET IT NOW NOW NOW!!! But. I gotta get my DBS token from home first before I do iBanking.

It's gonna be my VERY FIRST purchase of something online!!! WHOOOTTTTTS. But, I'm not even sure I'm gonna buy it. We'll see...

OKAY. i wanna go do some productive work now. so. bye bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home