Friday, May 7, 2010

This week has been hectic!

No, I didn't have school. I didn't start on any work but I did meet up with a whole lot of people that I haven't met up in ages so that took up a great bulk of my time. It's not that I didn't want to meet up with any of them, I really enjoyed myself going out and catching up with friends. But truth to be told, it gets very tiring. Haha.

It's ironic. School's out, I'm not rushing to meet deadlines or burning midnight oil to cram in stuff for the exams but I'm still tired. Though it's a different kind of tired (like physical tiredness), it just goes to show how vulnerable people are. We get tired so easily. Just by taking part in activities in the day, we need our sleep at night. To recuperate, to let our muscles, cell etc rest and regenerate. And what happens when we don't get food or water? We die. That breath of life in us simply gets snuffed out.

Life is so precious and any minute, without any of these factors we may just slip away.

Who am I that you are mindful of me? How you love me, it's amazing.

I like blogging. It's relaxing, it's de-stressing. Okay but apart from that, I'm blogging now because I'm currently waiting for Grey's Anatomy to load. It's taking eons!!! Haha.

Ashie is coming back tonight:D YIPEE! It's been too long...

So have you guys been watching movies lately? I really wanna catch Monga, the Taiwanese Gangster movie. :P

Caught Ip Man 2 though! :D Good show.

I have come to a conclusion, Donnie Yen is hotter in 14 Blades than in Ip Man. He's just so gentle and soft acting as Ip Man. Too Niang. Really, I prefer the aggressive Qin Long in 14 Blades.

Alrighteys, gonna watch my show now!

BAIBAI.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home