Wednesday, April 28, 2010

MOMMYYYY, IT'S OVERRRRR!!!

HAHA. Do you remember the tagline from Just for Laughs? Love the show, it's so hilarious I always find myself in embarrassing moments laughing away on the bus (alone) because of how funny the show is.

Anyway, EXAMS ARE FINALLY OVER! It has been such an agony waiting for this beautiful day to arrive. Studying for the last paper was by far, the most difficult task of the whole exam period because I kept thinking how close I was to this day. Glad it's finally here. Wanted to scream so badly when the invigilator said, Please Stop Writing.

I just got back from Hall. Today was my last day and saying goodbye to my bed and desk was not easy... All the wonderful memories of pigging out with Jacky, watching Criminal Minds together, online shopping together, brushing our teeth and washing our faces together, and a whole load of other daily activities just came flooding back to my mind. I'm gonna miss hall life, my roomie, the convenience of getting to school and most of all just that little space I've grown to love so much.

But, in spite of all these, I guess I still prefer home. It's so much more comfortable and has everything I need. So I'm not that devastated that I can't stay in Hall any longer. Like what my dad said, this season of my life in Hall has come to an end. A chapter is closing, and a new one is beginning. :) I'm glad I had the experience of staying in a dorm, but I'm more than ready to settle back home again. Nothing beats mom's home cooked meals, dad's 24/7 strumming on the guitar (or most recently, tinkering around with the keyboard) and sissy's constant mess.

I'm hungry, I should go rummage through my fridge and find something to eat.

Back! With a pathetic square of Ghirardelli Chocolate. It says on the wrapping- Dark Chocolate 60% Cacao. OOH. Wonder if it's gonna be too bitter. Gonna take my first bite now!

Mhmmmmm. Absolutely delectable. It's very bitter but the rich taste of the Cacao powder simply infiltrates your whole mouth, bringing your taste buds to the highest level of satisfaction. Superb.

Okay, now my square is gone. I'll probably have to go search for more food later.

So about the whole process of moving back. Jason was initially supposed to help my ferry my things back home, BUT, he failed me.

Hahaha, no la. It's just that he had some stuff on in the afternoon so he wanted to push the shifting til evening, but, I decided against that because I would have died if I waited any second longer to get back home. Instead, arranged with Ead for her to drop me off since she was also shifting back home today. This was our plan up until after packing, we both realized we had TOO many things to fit her car. Haha.

At this juncture, I need to pause and say that Rach and Ead helped me sooo much today! I would not have made it back home alive with all my GUNK if it hadn't been for their help. Rach singlehandedly cleared out my whole desk area, including cupboards and drawers, whilst I very clumsily tried to pack the clothes in my wardrobe. She is an angel!!!

Then they both helped my carry the 15 bags, one mop and pail, one standing fan and one flexible shelf from my room all the way down to the car park. That's three flights of stairs (six in total if you count going up and down), and about four times heading back to my room to grab the stuff. Awesome friends to the max. Love them!

So since Ead's car was packed, I decided to call a cab. Again, they self-sacrificially helped me load the stuff onto the cab and I was soon on my way home. When I reached back, the cab driver helped me unload everything and now my stuff is occupying the whole entire living room. Tmr I shall tackle the GUNK!

Alrighteys, I'm gonna watch Grey's Anatomy now. So in love with the show!!! :D

It's pouring outside. I feel so clean and warm and fuzzy being home! I missed home way too much.

TOODLES.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home