Tuesday, April 13, 2010

It's been awhile since I've blogged!

I don't know why I'm even blogging now considering that exams are just round the corner and I have a research paper due SOON. But I guess when you're all wound up, the best thing to do is talk about it. It really does release some stress, ya'knw!


So this research paper that I'm doing is really a great big joke. I mean, the sample size is so small, how accurate can it actually get? Basically, our research paper requires us to conduct a questionnaire for ten people. TEN PEOPLE. That's like a minuscule amount compared to real research! Okay, granted, we're first year newbies so it's technically not a real research and they ARE being kind by limiting our sample size so... I guess I gotta be thankful. :S

Back's aching. Anyone has any idea how I can alleviate the pain? I really dislike salonpas so nope, not gonna use that. Counter pain? Is that good?

School's technically out this week cuz lectures are over and gone BUT i still have a practical this thursday. I love practicals so that's fine:D SUPER DISLIKE the lab reports though...

Okay, that's it. Time's up, gotta head back to work now.

TOODLE DE WOODLES! LOVE YA'LL!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home