Monday, April 26, 2010

Okay back to blogging again!

Hitting the books/notes for the exam period has been such a treacherous journey, I can't wait for all this to end. First year has been good but I can do with the four-month long break. In fact, I'm really looking forward to it! :D

It's funny yet sad but I don't seem to have the motivation to study Genetics for my paper this Wed. ARGH! There are some stuff which I think is so easy I don't have to memorize them at all, but then when I try to do questions I realize I'm not quite able to regurgitate all the points that I'm supposed to- so I know deep down inside that I haven't quite learnt those 'easy' bits well enough, yet. BIG SIGH. Why I'm not motivated by this scary fact is a great mystery indeed...

Caught this on someone's FB account which I think is super hilarious-

"Someone once said that 'studying' comes from the blending of 'students' and 'dying'.
What about 'studied'? " Go figure.

I can't wait for the hols to come because I have a great long list of things to accomplish:

1. French Lessons (Highly recommended by my beloved sister)
2. Read Chinese books. (My mandarin sucks, I have to improve on it)
3. Prawning, fishing, crabbing. (I think it's important I get in touch with nature)
4. Farm stay/Kelong Stay. (Same reason as above. HAHAHA. I know, I know...)
5. Cook/ Learn new recipes. (I really enjoy cooking, really)
6. Watch Dvds, movies, drama serials. (I love following drama serials)
7. FINISH DRIVING LESSONS. (Self-explanatory)
8. Pack my wardrobe, get rid of the old. In comes the new! Whoopee! :)

I'm really excited to get to doing all these things. I want to visit the Night Safari too!!! YAY.

And of course, hang out with that special someone who's currently in Thailand bashing through the jungles...

Alright, looking at the clock now I realize I have very little time left. Somehow, my motivation has returned! Goody. According to educational psychology, this form of motivation is known as extrinsic motivation which is the motivation propelled by external factors- in this case, it is the fact that if I don't study, I'm not gonna have enough time to cover everything I'm supposed to. Basically, the fear of failing.

Hahaha. Ciao, partners. :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home