Wednesday, June 2, 2010



Putting on a facial mask is just about the most relaxing thing one can do at home, and I'm doing that right now! Hehe.

LingZhi Regenerate and Radiant Face Mask. It's supposed to deep cleanse... I hope it gets all the impurities out!

Listening to Search Me Know Me by Kathryn Scott, it's such a wonderful song. Love it to bits!

Another beautiful song is I belong, also sung by Kathryn Scott. Heard it in Uncle K's car when we were on our way to JB for supper! :)

Yesterday I had the most awesome indian meal ever! Went out with Jaish and LaoShi to Lagnaa in Little India. Sat on the floor and ate Murg Curry Chicken, Spinach with Cottage Cheese and some Mutton specialty dish. YUMZ. The garlic naan, butter naan and Saffron Rice went really well with the dishes. It wasn't too spicy, just right. Lovely!

Just pretty pictures I found




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home